Ok, so maybe being inside for almost a week and not going many places will make you crazy. You'd think a trek in knee deep snow to the post office would be fun for a two year old...but it wasn't! Then maybe story hour followed by crafts at the library would do it....nope! Then maybe 'paint and playdough' day at her playgroup would satisfy this two year old...natta!
SHE'S GOING CRAZY!!!! She's running around the house like a mad woman, getting into everything and pressing our buttons.
Today she was jumping three feet high on the couch for about fifteen minutes straight, till finally I couldn't bear it anymore and asked her to please stop, and she said "mom, does that make me terrible?" I think she overheard her grandpa and I making reference to the terrible two's and that's what she came up with.
Then later she asked me, "momma, when is my 'Pairy God Modder' going to come?" and I said I wasn't sure right now, but what would she ask for....and she said she'd like to trade Maverick for a horse!
:)
Saturday, December 10, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment