Can we move here now please?...Do you have to stay in the Military another year and a half?....Those were our discussions this morning as we sat on the beach in 70 degree weather and watched our baby girl explore sand and fresh water for the first time!
Jeff's parents have a waterfront house in Omena (above Traverse City) and we are taking full advantage of that fact. It's so nice out. Perfect Michigan summer day, the kind you want to bottle up and keep year round. Bright blue sky with little white puffy clouds that float by. Just warm enough to sit outside in the sun without sweating, and a cool little breeze flowing off the water to keep you cool. Oh can we please stay?
Screw Louisiana and the hot sticky heat! I'm staying here! (sorry Angie, but I'll come visit you).
Saturday, July 02, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Believe me, I understand!! If we didn't have family here, I'd be back in heavenly San Diego in 2.2 seconds - where it never gets below 50 or above 85 and rains 2x a year (seriously!). We were 2 blocks from the ocean, 2 hours from the mountains, and an hour from the desert. What were we thinking?!?!?!?!
Glad you're having a great time! We missed you at the pool today. Maddy kept looking for Lilia;) Bring back some of that weather, PLEASE!!!
Oregon has weather much of this "perfect weather" you seek. Today is 78 sunny with a light breeze. Glad you had a good visit. Alli and I go see the Dr again tomorrow. In two week we find out what we are having.
we miss you all!
COME HOME SOON OR YOU'RE GOING TO MISS THE HURRICANES!!!!!
lol - ang
Post a Comment