For the first time yesterday my little angel told me she loved me. Yes, she's said it countless times before, but this time it was all her own. Normally, she'll say it back when we say it. But this time she had just gone potty and she got up, grabbed my cheeks (I was standing onmy knees), kissed me and said "Love you momma!" My heart melted. My baby is growing up so fast.
She has taken to her big girl bed amazingly. All worries that I had went right out the window. She hasn't gotten out YET. Even when she wakes up, she just lays there singing and waits for me to come in. Little angel.
And while I'm bragging let me tell you about the potty. Today we were at playgroup and I was cleaning up after a snack/craft, I looked around and couldn't find Olivia. I kept looking until I found her BUCK NAKED in the bathroom. She had to go potty. Apparently she has a fascination for potties in new places. And she loves to use them. She's getting really good at going at home too. Most of the time she's in her little Nemo panties and NO DIAPER at home. It's so nice not having to change those anymore.....oh wait, in two months it'll start all over:)
It's so much fun to see her changing and growing up so fast, and the best part is that I get to experience it all first hand. Forget nice wardrobes and fancy dinners, expensive cars and crazy vacations....we've given it all up so that I can stay at home and raise our kids for a brief few years, and let me tell you IT'S WORTH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wednesday, June 29, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment