Adam and Brynn drove up for Jeff's race and to spend the weekend with us, since they were unable to attend Tessa's birthday party. Well the afternoon of the race, we were able to sneak away from the kids for two hours and do some local northern Michigan wine tasting. Jeff and I discovered Blackstar Farms a few years ago and simply fell in love with their Late Harvest Riesling. Mmmmm. Well we had never actually visited the vineyard, just a few minutes from his parent's house, and we decided today was a great day! We had THE BEST time!!!!!
My name is Tricia Carter and this is the life in snidbits of the crazy Carter family. Jeff and I have been married for six years now and we have three amazing kids! Olivia is five and blossoming right before our eyes into a little lady, sweet and smart. Deagan is three and is crazy as can be. Tiny Tessa is growing bigger and more beautiful each day. We are so thankful to have three beautiful, healthy and happy children. I can't help but gush about them daily. I hope you enjoy following our lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment