Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Olivia lost her FIRST baby tooth... finally;)


Olivia has been waiting almost TWO years to start losing her baby teeth. In fact, she was the last one in her first grade class to lose a tooth! Well the day finally came! Her tooth had been 'slightly' wiggly for a bit, but it wasn't until she bit into a cracker eating an after school snack that it REALLY became lose. Actually bruised and bleeding. I knew the tissue was damaged and her tooth would be falling out soon... but I didn't think it'd be the same day. We went over to a friend's house for a few hours and on the car ride home she started squealing. I made her hold her mouth shut as we drove home and as soon as we walked in the door- IT FELL RIGHT OUT! Luckily, I had my camera right there from our photoshoot earlier in the day (when I thought it was going to fall out) so I got some great photos. She was SO excited. Completely, utterly, overjoyed! Her little prize possession got her a crisply preserved $2 bill from the tooth fairy and an ID bracelet with her name on it topped off with a tinker-bell fairy charm:)
Congrats Miss Olivia, Congrats!

No comments: