Ok, so no need for a backstory here. The sale that we've had pending on our house since before Tessa was born has FINALLY gone through. Our last ditch effort! The closing date has been set for Oct. 1st and might possibly be sooner.
Ahhhhhhhhh. Someone help me! It took so long and now it came so fast, I'm freaking out!
Now I've got a family to move across the country, and soon. Holy smokes Batman!
And the icing on our cake: the Virginia people have waited for us and we can get right into that home:)
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Well kiddo - like I told you today -- we're on board to help you!
OOOOOhhh -- sooooo happy this is finally coming to a close! (literally!)
GiGi
That is so awesome! I know it's like a forever waiting game of ups and downs and then bam! Congratulations!
Love You!
Jeanne, Kevin and Tara
WOW it's about time. Congrats! You guys deserve a break.
Allie
This is incredible news - something your family has needed for awhile! Can't wait to get the deets! :) xxoo
Post a Comment