Yes, I am still alive... And well! I've just been a "bit" busy lately...
Let's see I flew with Tessa to virgina to see jeff for six days. Then flew home and was home for just one short night. Then we drove up north to Jeff's parent's house in Traverse City and stayed
there for three nights. Then moves down the road to The Great Wolf Lodge to celebrate my Mom's bday for two nights. Then I was home for three days.... And THEN we drove six hours to meet Jeff for a long weekend camping with the kids. Totally last minute, but so much fun!
I must have 2000 pictures from the last two months since Tessa was born. And I promise I'll post more soon. Sunday night on our way home from our camping weekend with jeff we stopped to pick up my niece Alexis and brought her home with us. The last two days I've been taking her senior pictures. So anyway, as soon as I can unpack my bags and get my feet on the ground I will start blogging some more:)
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Glad to hear that all is well! Love you all. Much Love..
Kevin,Jeanne and Tara
Post a Comment