Thursday, March 12, 2009

28 Week Baby Update


This week I had my 28 week check-up. Everything seems to be going great! The doctor is really pleased with this pregnancy and can't believe I've had complications in the past. I tell her that if she met Deagan, then she'd understand:) He was a trouble maker from day #1 as an embryo!!!! HAHA!

I'm still doing great on my weight gain, only 12 lbs so far. Unbelievable I know! I'm still waiting for the late pregnancy 'balloon' effect to come. She says my body is "very efficient!" MY BODY and EFFICIENT used in the same sentence, not possible!

I have an ultrasound next wednesday to get measurements done and make sure the babe is progressing well. I'll keep you updated.

As for now, here is an albeit terrible, belly bump shot at 28 weeks.

p.s.- I think it's a girl. When I was prego with Olivia I craved the candy RUNTS. So much so that Jeff (as a joke) bought be a 5 lb bag of them! Well guess what I haven't had in six years, but am craving again????????

No comments: