Monday, February 09, 2009

24 Week Baby Update

I had a check up this morning and all is going well. I actually gained 6 lbs last month! Which brings me to 11 overall. I'm pretty happy with that, but the doctor keeps asking me if I'm eating. Have I ever not eaten? HAHAHA!

The baby belly is in full effect and starting to make the back feel the wonderful weight of carrying it around all day.

If you've followed my blog, I'm sure you read about me moaning about being sick. Well I've been holding onto this sinus thing for A MONTH now. Can't breath through my nose at night and just always feel like I'm swollen and stuffed up. Not to mention the loveliness that comes out in the morning after it's all settled during the night. Anyway, since I'm in the third trimester now she is able to treat it and FINALLY I have a script for antibiotics due to a sinus infection. Hallelujah! I can't wait for this crud to be gone!

On a much lighter note, we have a birthday for the bambino....

Carter Number 3 will be welcomed into this world on:
WEDNESDAY MAY 27TH, FIRST THING IN THE MORNING.

whoo hoo... let's just hope he/she has a name by then;)

No comments: