Friday, December 19, 2008

A week in review

Okay, so I've been super busy this week sprinting to the finish line. I had a great holiday season with photography and am now placing, packaging and distributing orders. It's been a busy week!
Yesterday Olivia had her xmas party at school and I volunteered. There were multiple stations of craft choices for the kids and treats. It was fun. All of the kids love to see my growing baby belly, and the girls want to touch it. You can tell that this is ALL they talk about. Mrs. Bogus (her teacher) said that all of the girls have been coming in saying, "yeah well my mommy is pregnant now, and she has SIX babies in there!" And the number keeps growing into a giggle fest!
After her xmas party I went to pick up Deagan from school and got to sit and eat lunch with the kids. It was fun... until Deagan shoved his WHOLE half of a bologna sandwich into his mouth and proceeded to vomit it back out all over, struggling for a breath, and tempting mommy to do the h-maneuver! Showing off for mommy?!?!?
Last night we starting crazy packing for our ski trip this weekend.
The kids had a SNOWDAY today as we got about 6 inches over night and are expected to get another 6 throughout the day!
It's nice to start vacation a few hours early:) Should make for a great weekend on the ski hill, too bad mommy has a bun in the oven and will be watching Deagan from the bottom of the bunny hill! Bonus for you- lots of pictures:)

Well don't worry, I haven't snubbed you on the xmas card list this year. I just haven't sent them.
At this point I'm thinking maybe a happy new year card?!?!?

Hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments: