Monday, September 08, 2008

*HaPpY 3rD bIrThDaY dEaGaN*



While we were on vacation to Grand Haven, Mr. Deagan had his 3rd birthday party! He turned three on Labor Day and we had a little family celebration:) He was a ham for the camera! And he's getting so big! Our hurricane baby is now a little boy!
I can't believe that he's so big. He has started Preschool now and LOVES every minute of it. When I pick him up he asks, "why can't I stay?" And apparently he is quite the charmer at school... never getting in on the boys fighting and always sharing with everyone. What? My crazy wild child who never shares with his sister and is always fighting with her? Ok, sure. He's an angel away from home:) I guess that's a good thing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm in love with all of these pictures!!! I can't believe how big and grown up lil man and lil sis are! The photo where he is throwing the tissue paper is priceless.. so glad we were there!

PS. Our prom photo is out of this world adorable!! xoxoxoxooo

Madelyn said...

He is SO cute! Can I just reserve him for Sophia please? We can sign the betrothal papers now, if you'd like;)

Can't freakin' believe he's THREE!!!! Dang.

I want to talk to you about Thanksgiving. Email me! I don't have your address anymore b/c Gustav waxed my computer.

Miss ya,
Ang