

Since Olivia is a big girl now and she has decided to give up napping (or at least make her best effort not to) I have started to let her play in the studio while I'm working. Because as you see, my only solid work time when there is no babysitter here is during nap time. I hope and pray daily for a quality nap from the kids. However, the princess is almost five and is almost done with napping, so I give her the benefit of the doubt!
These were a few pictures taken last week of her playing quietly with Maverick while I worked.
What a tolerant little dog! He loves her and will do anything just to be with her...even let the dolls rest on him:)



2 comments:
wow! perfect playmate for a princess - he does anything she wants. lucky girl :)
AWE! I miss Mavi. We went to that pet store just yesterday to see the puppies. I don't know why I do that to myself because the girls beg me the rest of the day for their favorite one.
Post a Comment