Oh so excited!
Her super cute earrings. Silver flowers with a pink middle. Much cooler than the plain knobs that we all had to choose from! And she picked all by herself.
This morning Olivia came to me and said she wanted to get her ears pierced today. She's been talking about it for FOREVER, but has been a little too scared. Well not today. She said she wanted to get them done before Aunt Linny's wedding and before she started school....so we got them done!
She did not even cry! I thought it would be a massive freak out session- but no. She did not hollar, did not yell, nothing. Just excitement and bravery. They did both at the same time and that helped. She burried her face in my chest after and shed one tiny tear that she instantly wiped away and yelled, that wasn't bad!
What a great girl! She amazes me:) And I am so proud that she finally worked up the courage to do what she's been wanting for so long!



4 comments:
Beauty is pain Livy! What an exciting time!!! How pretty!!
OH MY GOSH! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!
SHE IS ONE BRAVE LITTLE GAL! WOW!
LOVE, GIGI
That's so cool! Maddy has wanted hers pierced for so long. One of Delaney's tore her earlobe so I've been hesitant... but I think we may get it done for her birthday.
Too cute! Emma got her ears done for her 4th birthday. She wanted to so bad since Ava got hers done a while ago. She got the same ones as Olivia! Unfortunately I yanked one out as I washed her in the tub one night with the scrubby thing and never found it again. Now she has different ear rings.
Post a Comment