Wednesday, August 24, 2005
Baby Boy Update
We had another apt today with the OBGYN and the little man checked out AOK. She had our hopes up to take him via Csecion today, but no luck. He's happy and comfy in his womb and isn't going anywhere. Our doc is on vacation till Monday, so he better stay in until then! I'm huge, so huge. I've gotten to the tired and b!t#&y stage where I'm just uncomfortable as ever. I guess your body just preps you for being exhausted and sleep deprived! Funny, the doctor didn't ask if I could last another week, she asked if Jeff could put up with me for another week;) So as it stands, Thursday September 1st at 7:30 am he'll be gracing the world with his presence....FINALLY.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Had my fingers crossed that you would get to see the little guy today, but I guess it wasn't in the cards. You have my empathy. Take care, Allie
Post a Comment