Thursday, May 05, 2005

Dime Size Terrorist

Olivia and I were out on our deck playing this morning. She has a little swing/climber/slide that she adores. She climbed up the slide and was standing on the top, I was standing at the bottom ready to tickle her when she landed. All of the sudden she let out this bloody murder scream that I swear I have never heard before...as loud as her little lungs could scream. She launched herself across the slide and onto my leg, jumping about three feet. At the same time this tiny little tree frog jumped about three feet in the other direction. Seriously, this frog was the size of a dime, no bigger than a thumbprint. I couldn't even see him on the deck until he jumped again. I think she scared him almost more than he scared her. I must be a terrible mommy, because I couldn't stop laughing! But she was convinced that this "boggie" was going to get her:)

No comments: