Thursday, April 28, 2005

What is a blog?

Hey everybody,
This is my first entry on our blog, so deal with it. I don't know what more to say, my wife has said it all.......you could say she has hogged the blog. As you all know we have had some busy months, but we are hoping to finally ease into this pregnancy. I have recently inquired about what I will be doing as soon as the baby is born and it looks like I will once again be getting my leadership position back. You see I had my own boat come February, but our placenta sank my ship. As for right now I am stuck behind a desk doing desk stuff. My worst nightmare. I look forward to shooting my GAU mini gun again someday(breathing in gun powder keeps me regular). Well thats about it, I don't have any crazy blog stories to tell like Angies' husband and my good friend Ryan. I guess he is going to strap on his thong bikini and cut down the dead tree in his front yard. Sounds exhilerating doesn't it. Hope to see everyone soon.
Posted by Jeff

No comments: